Financing Is Readily Available But Goes Most Easily To Those Who Plan Ahead.
Published 6 months ago
Preapproval involves submitting a preliminary application to a lender that will review your credit, your income, and other factors, while also telling you which loans are available to you. As a result, you can focus solely on loans that you’re likely to qualify for, while also having a better idea of which price ranges you should stay within.
- Preapproval should ALWAYS be free
- Preapproval means your lender actually reviews your financial picture to determine what you qualify for
- Preapproval allows you to focus on purchases you know you can afford
- Preapproval doesn't obligate you to borrow the money
- Preapproval can be a HUGE negotiating edge when shopping for your new home.